Sunday, November 13, 2005

Recovery update

Hello to everyone from my tenth floor apartment overlooking Lake Ontario. Two big things this week. I finally got the funding for my own power chair. I should have my new chair in about a month. I can't wait. I really need my very own custom made wheelchair.

Also, I will start the outpatient physiotherapy program at Lyndhurst this Tuesday. I was told last month that it would take two months to come up on the waiting list. So I decided to get physiotherapy at the Kingsway Physiotherapy Clinic in the meantime. I have to keep exercising if I want to walk. Lyndhurst called me on Thursday so it actually only took two weeks instead of two months. I'll see how it goes and I'll update you all on Tuesday night. It's a long trip but it's the best place to go for physiotherapy for me.

Welcome to my brand new Big Bad Blog. I've started this mostly to keep folks updated on my recovery progress but you'll notice I've already posted some other things about the wrestling business in general and of course joshi puroresu in particular. And I'll post other things I'm interested in from time to time. I will update the blog regularly so come back often. I want to keep my writing skills sharp. I highly recommend getting an RSS reader so you will get updates automatically. Questions or comments? Leave a note at the bottom of any item or my email address is on this page. I'm not moderating comments for now but I'll change that if I get any spam. Thanks for reading my Big Bad Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Hey Frank this is Floyd, a guy who frequents a wrestling forum you also do. I had no idea of your condition and I'm very happy to hear your rehibilitaion is going so well and praying for your future full recovery!!

    ReplyDelete