Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas party in the co-op

We had a Christmas party last night in the co-op. I guess that's what separates co-ops from regular apartment building. Of course it's mostly for the kids. But I went up to chat with some of the other residents and the building management. Of course they had free food. That's always the best kind. Of course folks are very curious and ask about what I am doing in a wheelchair and I tell them. That doesn't bother me. Kids in the building are always asking about the power chair. I just tell them not to touch it. These days I just tell them all to read my blog. We have a new interim manager in Dawn and she asked me about starting a blog and I gave her instructions. I bugged Marlon about fixing something for me. He seems to like playing Santa. It looks like all the kids enjoyed the party and all the adults enjoyed blabbing to each other. It's always good to meet new people and I'll see them around the neighbourhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment