Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Today's physiotherapy

I got over to Lyndhurst for physiotherapy early today. Wheeltrans kept changing the pickup time but it was early so it didn't matter much. Getting there early gave me time to blab with some of my fellow outpatients like Josh, Bruce & AJ and I also took the time to join the Canadian Parapalegic Association. I have to see Patricia the social worker next week to fill out some forms so I went to see her to make an appointment. I asked Rich about my chair and he said the girl at the office who traces that stuff just came back from holidays so he'll let me know in a couple of days. We worked on the usual exercises in physio today; posture, leg lifts, some standing and walking with parallel bars. I was yakking about computer security with a couple of the guys while waiting for my ride. Download a free spyware scanner today. I'm back at Lyndhurst on Thursday and we'll keep working at it. Also, I found a new doctor today. It's about a ten minute trip from my apartment and I will see her next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment