Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Today's physiotherapy

I had to go to Lyndhurst a little early today to see the social worker about some bureaucratic paperwork. It's a little cold today but we're not supposed to get any snow until Thursday. Physio went pretty well today. They had to empty out the gym for some event so patients were exercising in the hall. We did some exercises with a ball designed to improve control in my legs. My left leg didn't want to cooperate. The parallel bars weren't available due to the chaos in the gym so I walked with a couple of canes. It was OK but I prefer the parallel bars as I can work with them for a longer time period. I will return to Lyndhurst on Thursday and I will see my new doctor on Thursday morning. I'm still waiting for my new chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment