Monday, December 05, 2005

WWE releases Christy Hemme

The WWE released Christy Hemme today. Christy was the 2004 WWE Diva Search winner and had posed in Playboy as well. She had recently made a determined effort to improve her ring skills and posted the following on her website saying she was planning to train full time at OVW. Her release seems awfully strange to me. It's either one of two things. Maybe the office was against Christy going to OVW full time and she balked at whatever they wanted her to do. The other and more likely possibility is money. Remember she earned $250K in her first year.


Hello everyone! It's been a while since the last update and I am so sorry! You all mean the world to me and I appreciate the support! I want everyone to know that I am serious about becoming a better wrestler and to really do that, I need to focus on training. With that said, I am going to take a break from traveling with Smackdown to train in Louisville, Kentucky at the Ohio Valley Wrestling School. I am going to stay ther for as long as it takes to come back and kick some ass!!! I have one goal in sight and that is to grow at this craft that I have fallen in love with. Thank you so much to everyone who is supporting me. I promise I will make you proud! Remember to keep watching Smackdown on Friday nights at 8pm on UPN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment