Friday, January 13, 2006

Pandora song of the day

Artist:Miles Davis
Song:Right Now
Album:Jack Johnson


Yahoo LAUNCHCAST wasn't working today and really hasn't been working well since they had problems with it last month so I have found another custom radio station at http://www.pandora.com/ that does something similar so I'm using it as a backup.


Miles wrote & performed the music for this documentary about boxer Jack Johnson. The music is definitely similar to Bitches Brew. The main difference is the presence of drummer Billy Cobham. If you've never heard this, you should check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Your "Yahoo LAUNCHCAST song of the day" caught my attention. I just started a Launchcast Blog:

    http://mylaunchcastradio.blogspot.com/

    I like to believe I'm providing a service to launchcast members. Check out the site and if you like the service I'm providing to launchcast members, exchange links. I've already done my half of the exchange.

    ReplyDelete