Monday, January 30, 2006

Rey Misterio Jr. wins Royal Rumble

Rey Misterio Jr. won last night's Royal Rumble. This means he's supposed to get a shot at one of the two titles at Wrestlemania. There are already reports that he will lose the title shot. That will be very disappointing to fans who want Rey to be champ. But the WWE can't get past Rey's lack of size and the fact that fans don't care about that. He's earned the chance to be the top guy but won't get it because the WWE is stupid and would rather just exploit Eddie Guerrero's death through Rey. I hope the WWE changes their attitude towards Rey but have my doubts.

1 comment:

  1. I like your site! I was wondering, since it looks like you know what you are doing, could you check out my blog and let me know what you think? I am trying to gather some feedback so I can improve it. And if you like it, please pass it on to your friends. I NEED YOUR HELP! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete