Thursday, January 19, 2006

Today's physiotherapy

First, I wanted to mention that the Wheeltrans driver who injured her back after falling on Tuesday is going to be OK. She'll be off for a while but isn't seriously injured.

Who did I run into at Lyndhurst today? My buddy Thomas-The Coach. He was there for physiotherapy. There was some concern that Thomas would have to have another operation to relieve pain in his lower back. He says they're going to give him some sort of injection instead. Thomas is a great guy and I hope to see him again soon.

Rich from MediChair says that we can have the rings installed on the chair. It's just a question of whether they're installed here or at Invacare in Ohio. I need them to help Wheeltrans anchor the chair on the bus.

William is trying some different things in physio because he knows I get bored. I have a habit of questioning the effectiveness of exercises because of my impatience. It's going OK generally though my left knee was really stiff today and was giving me trouble while walking with the canes. I'll return to Lyndhurst on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment