Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today's physiotherapy

Today I walked unassisted for the first time. I didn't walk very far and I wasn't very impressed but William said it was a big deal and a lot of people never get to that level. What usually happens is he gives me something to do and I just do it. I try not to think about it too much. I don't want to psych myself out. I'm not sure how far I can go but we'll see. I don't look at it as really walking. Maybe others look at it differently. I walked with canes again as well. I don't know. I'm looking for a breakthrough and I don't know if I will get it. I saw Thomas again today and he wants me to come to his house and help him get online. It looks like he's hooked up but doesn't know how to get started. I told him to figure out when he wants to do that. I will return to Lyndhurst on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:46 AM

    Yay :) Congrats on the progress. Erika xx

    ReplyDelete