Thursday, February 02, 2006

Today's physiotherapy

Welcome to the tired & cranky hour. It wasn't so much the physiotherapy which did poop me out (I have no stamina) but the trip home which took way longer than usual. This is because of poor scheduling by Wheeltrans. Normally I get picked up at Lyndhurst. The van stops at Sunnybrook to pick up two ladies, takes one of them home, then takes me home usually by 6:30. Tonight they had him doing an additional pickup and delivery and I got home at 7PM. That's a long trip. We did more walking in physio today. It pooped me out very quickly. It also looks like there may be something wrong with the wheelchair battery. It doesn't have as much juice as the battery in the loaner. We're going to get anchor rings on the chair so Rich says we'll look at the battery at that time. Back to Lyndhurst on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment