Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More silliness from T-1 president Futami

T-1 GP had their latest show on Aug. 26 at the Nishi-Chofu Arena. So I went looking for T-1 president Futami's latest blather on his blog on the Sportsnavi site. Guess what? The blog is gone. Maybe Sportsnavi got tired of him and kicked him out. Well, at least he's still posting on his T-1 website. So fortunately, I do have some details on the show. Maybe not so fortunate.




It looks like most of the show was yakking. Futami screened one of the T-1 GP DVDs and then he had some sort of talk show with rookie Yasusato Nakajima. He also brought out his troubleshooter Hikaru Shimohara. I guess he's setting up something for his next show. And of course the usual nonsense about destroying Yumiko Hotta.





The main event was a handicap match. Yumiko Hotta vs Hikaru Shinohara & Shark Tsuchiya. Hotta was disqualified for attacking Futami. After punting him around for a while, Futami promised revenge. Also, he challenged Kumiko Maekawa again. I know one thing. If I was one of the 156 fans in attendance, I'd want my money back. This guy's shtick is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment