Friday, October 13, 2006

Tim Horton's new breakfast sandwich


As regular readers will be aware, I usually go to McDonalds for breakfast mainly just to get out of the apartment. I like the sausage & egg McMuffin. So sue me. Today I went to the local medical lab to have blood taken and that's in the other direction. There's a Tim Horton's in that area and they recently introduced a breakfast sandwich to compete with McDonalds. So I thought I'd go and try it out.




The sandwich is actually pretty good. It's got a sausage patty, egg & cheese on an oversized tea biscuit for $2.49. The tea biscuit is a nice touch. But I'm going to keep going to McDonalds. The breakfast is good, I get a free Toronto Star and McDonalds is a big restaurant and they have automatic doors. The Tim Horton's I went to was very small and they don't have automatic doors. The place was packed when I was there and there wasn't much room. McDonalds is just more comfortable and I never would have thought much about that before I started using this chair. That's the way it is now. So the Tim Horton's breakfast sandwich was good, the ambience was not so good. Hope the picture I posted doesn't make you hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment