Friday, June 27, 2008

Blogger improves my blog

Just wanted to make note of a couple of changes to the blog. Blogger introduced a couple of new things today. First they have introduced a star system so visitors can rate posts if they wish. They have also made it easier to add comments. It used to be that you would be taken to another page to comment but now a comment form will appear under the post. I will still moderate posts mostly to eliminate spam. They have also completely changed blog editing mostly to make it easier to post photos and I can now place them anywhere within the post via drag & drop. That is a big improvement and I may post more pics when writing about joshi shows. I have to experiment with it a bit to see what else is available in the editing function. I am also adding a picture to my profile.




I have changed a couple of links. I have deleted a couple. The Wrestling Observer recently merged with Figure 4 Online and I have reflected that change. I have added a link to Debi Purcell's Fightergirls site and I have added a link to AOL's Truveo video search site which has become the best place to search multiple viral video sites for videos. That's how I found that Toots & The Maytals video on Kewego, a site I hadn't heard of. Youtube doesn't have everything. I'm sure Blogger has more improvements in the works. I guess the biggest one is to make it easier to use outside templates. Right now it's just not worth it to even try. Keep checking out the blog and leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment