Friday, September 05, 2008

Mickie James for Vice President

With all this talk of a female vice president, after watching this video I nominate Mickie James for just about anything. I'd vote for her over any politician. This is video from Fox News of Greta Van Susteren interviewing Mickie James & Josh Matthews at Republican National Convention. The WWE does deserve credit for encouraging their fanbase to vote. I'm a big Mickie James fan and she does great in the video. I love how she tries to explain WWE storylines to Van Susteren. So I thought you all would enjoy the video because Mickie always brightens up my day.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:40 PM

    Great vid, Frank. I love when Mickie gives Greta a wink when she tells her about her record against Candice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:23 PM

    OK.........
    Mickie just firmed up my vote for McCain!

    Take it,
    EZ

    ReplyDelete