Tuesday, November 25, 2008

WWE Survivor Series Diva match

So I have the Divas Survivor Series match from Sunday's WWE PPV in two parts. For some reason, the WWE decided to do RAW Divas vs Smackdown Divas. I suppose that could work if done properly but the WWE continually books these women in a slapdash half baked manner. So forget about the match making any sense. I guess heel vs babyface might work better. I dunno. I'd just like to see them do more than fill time with this stuff. The match is pretty much what you would expect. They rush through it and none of them look very good. They try to have Candice Michelle sell a knee injury not very effectively and then they have Beth Phoenix drop Maryse on her face and try and have her sell a possible broken nose. The Michelle McCool/Maria stuff is pointless. Nobody cares. And of course Victoria does the job in thirty seconds. Thanks for coming out. You may have noticed that Melina returned from her injury on last night's RAW and Melena Roucka was planted in the crowd. Don't know what they're going to call her. And it's being reported that Gail Kim will be on Smackdown. Anyway, check out the match.

WWE Survivor Series 2008 5/19 - MyVideo

WWE Survivor Series 2008 6/19 - MyVideo

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 PM

    What do you think of Christie Ricci?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:55 AM

    OMFG !!! I really love pro wrestling ! The guy who created it has been blessed by the Gods, I tell you ! And WAW ! This match is a HIGH LEVEL match made by great women who really know how to do it well !

    Damn ! Until today, concerning female fights, I only knew this wilderness in Joshi Puroresu ! But I see now that the American continent don't want to be the least !
    I'm particularly a Beth Phoenix fan. She's just wonderful !

    Frank, where can I get the links of it ?
    Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie Ricci? Didn't you retire from pro wrestling and move to California? IIRC, you never wrestled full time anyway. Now you're just doing private ring custom matches. Am I correct? It's too bad. you seemed to have a lot of potential when you were PGWA rookie of the year.

    ReplyDelete