Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Big Bad Blog on Twitter

I just wanted to let regular readers of the blog know that I am now on Twitter. Yeah, I know. It's the trendy thing to do but I'm getting over a hundred hits per day now and Twitter is a good way to continue to grow. So I've been looking to join Twitter for a while but I was concerned about having to do too much to post blog links on Twitter. Yesterday Appscout posted an article about RSS2Twitter. When you add your RSS feed to the site, it automatically adds the post to my Twitter complete with a shortened link to the post. And it's in real time. So when I publish this post, it will immediately post to Twitter. That's faster than any RSS reader I am aware of. So it's a great way to follow the blog. I will post some other updates that aren't worthy of a blog post. I have posted links to my Twitter and RSS2Twitter in the Links section. I recommend that site to any blogger. Please feel free to follow my Twitter and if I know you, I will follow you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment