Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Ayumi Kurihara in Mexico video

I'm sure you are all aware that Ayumi Kurihara recently went to Mexico to work on Dragomania IV on Aug. 25 and do a few other shows. So here's the S-Arena video in two parts. Part one has Ayumi arriving in Mexico and having a discussion with Ultimo Dragon. They show some footage of Ayumi training with Tiger Mask and then footage from her match on Dragomania. Hopefully I can dig up the entire match somewhere. You'll notice that she wrestles as herself on this show. But on the second video, she works under a mask as A*YU*MI. You can see that she got over very well with the Mexican fans. I'm not surprised. Ayumi always works very hard and is very appealing. I don't much care for the mask though I understand the mask is a big deal in Mexico. I'm not crazy about this trend of joshi wrestlers wearing masks. But it's not going away anytime soon. I like Ayumi's new red outfit though and she's been wearing it since she returned to Japan. Enjoy the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment