Monday, November 23, 2009

WWE Divas booking is equally strange

Here is the video of last night's WWE Divas match from Survivor Series. It's in two parts. The match itself is par for the course with some odd booking at the end. But first, a lot of fans have asked me about the Piggy James segment from last week's Smackdown. I did see it while flipping back and forth with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race. I guess a lot of you were offended by it. What else is new? I guess that means it was successful because it got a reaction. But I don't think it got the reaction the WWE was after. It's obvious they are desperate to get Michelle McCool over as a heel. And Michelle's performance has been good but the booking has been terrible with that idiotic injury angle. And they want to get Melina over too though she is terrible as a babyface. And that's why Mickie was moved to Smackdown. Fans are complaining about the whole body image thing and that Mickie crying was real. News flash! Mickie was acting. They ran through the segment earlier in the day. As for the body image thing, I seriously doubt the WWE put that much thought into it. But it was the usual ham handed crap. I think it will backfire on them and it won't stop Mickie from leaving for the country music business. OK back to this match. It was nothing special. And the booking at the end was odd. I don't see how that ending gets either Michelle or Melina over. I would have preferred Michelle going over at the end. It would have been more effective than the half assed nonsense that they decided to do. So check out the video. The match starts about nine minutes into the first video and continues on the second video. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment