Friday, January 29, 2010

Cris Cyborg gives first English interview

Here is Ariel Helwani's video interview with Cris Cyborg. And the big news is this is her first interview in English. That's great news. I think Ariel and some of the other writers have been after her to do this. She does fine. I don't care if her English is perfect but I'm interested in her personality coming through. That ain't happening with an interpreter. The funniest thing is her Playboy offer. She said at last week's conference call that she only told one person. It was in the Brazilian MMA mag Tatame. I follow those guys on Twitter. Of course I'm going to see it. Her husband doesn't want her to do it. Enjoy the video.

1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of both fighters, but have a feeling this isn't going to end well for Marloes.

    ReplyDelete