Friday, March 26, 2010

Meisha vs Zoila staredown video

Tonight is the Strikeforce show starting at 11PM on Showrime in the US and SuperChannel in Canada. Of course readers of this blog will be interested in the match between Meisha Tate and Zoila Frausto. Here's the video of the weigh in featuring quite the staredown between the two. This all started when Zoila won over Elisha Helspur back in November in a very unimpressive manner. Zoila posted some comments on her MySpace that Meisha interpreted as immature and arrogant. And it's gone from there. It's part of the business and I find it very amusing. Zoila is fighting in her hometown so I expect Meisha to get booed and I don't think she cares. I never pick a winner and I won't do that now. Obviously what we have here is a classic wrestler vs striker match. The key to this match is if Zoila comes out aggressively in round one, she can win. But if she fights the way she fought in November, she will lose. Also, I don't believe she has the power to knock Meisha out. But Meisha does have the wrestling skills to submit her. So it should be fun. And thanks to Strikeforce for improving their video player and making the player embeddable so I can post the video on the blog. Their previous player sucked and this is a big improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment