Friday, April 16, 2010

Kayoko Haruyama seems annoyed with Nanae Takahashi

Here's a video of JWP visting Nikkan Sports yesterday to promote this Sunday's Korakuen Hall show. The main event has Kayoko Haruyama defending her JWP Open Weight Champioship against Nanae Takahashi. I don't know if there's going to be a title change. I'm not sure it matters much. The video features Haruyama, Sachie Abe, Kei'to and rookie Sunri Kuroki plugging the show. Kei'to will have her 15th anniversary match against Kyoko Inoue. But there is also a video of Takahashi doing her usual rah rah giggly BS with Sakura Emi. And the JWP wrestlers are watching the video. I can certainly appreciate why Haruyama would be annoyed with Takahashi's shtick. I don't like it much either. Geez, she 31 years old. She should stop acting like a kid. Actually, she's a wrestler I would love to see take a serious heel turn but I don't think she has the guts to do that. Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment