Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Sheila Gaff vs Aisling Daly

Today on Big Bad Blog Video Theater I have Sheila Gaff vs Aisling Daly from Sunday's Cage Warriors show in London. I thought this was a strange size match. Aisling Daly is a natural 125lb fighter. I've seen the German Sheila Gaff a couple of times and she usually fights at either 135 or 145. This may have been her first fight at 125 and I know she missed weight. The show was streamed live and also carried live in England and Canada. So it was very good exposure for her. I've seen Sheila a couple of times. She has very heavy hands and is very aggressive. Her lack of ground game has gotten her into trouble before and also her lack of discipline. Aisling is not really a ground fighter so that eliminates one problem for Sheila. I expected Sheila to be very aggressive and come out firing. And if Aisling could withstand that, she might be able to gas Sheila out. That didn't happen. Sheila nailed Aisling with a couple of knees and it was all over early in round one. Sheila looked much bigger than Aisling. I think she should stick to 135 or 145. She's only 21 years old and is an excellent puncher. She has potential. Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment