Monday, December 12, 2011

Gail Kim successfully defends her TNA Knockouts Championship

Here's the match video from last night's TNA PPV with Gail Kim defending her TNA Knockouts Championship against Mickie James. The match begins at around the 15 minute mark of the video. As is typical of TNA, the match was pretty good until the predictably overbooked ending. A few weeks ago I was asked about this match and I thought Gail would retain the title with outside interference. You'd think TNA would get the message that their booking style is predictable and stale but they don't. Both Mickie and Gail redeemed themselves from that terrible match they had on RAW a couple of years ago. I'm sure that was in the back of their minds. This match got off to a slow start but once they got going, it went well. Gail was fortunate to be unharmed when she flew out of the ring and hit the metal steps. I thought it was a nice touch to have Gail grab the belt and try to leave. That's a good heel move. But the fans in Orlando still won't boo Gail. I guess she's too hot to boo. That's why they put her with Vicki Guerrero...er...Karen Jarrett. I'm sure this feud will continue. Enjoy the video!
desifunz-net-TNA.Final.Resolution.2011.720p.Pt3_2 by Priyank_Pardeshi

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Review Frank...I especially like how you slipped Vickie Guerrero as comparison to Karen Jarrett...lol Karen Jarrett has been accused of imitating Vickie Guerrero, but anyone that has watched both WWE and TNA should know that Karen Jarrett has been on tv for awhile..I'm guessing the comparison is due to her becoming head CO of the knockouts division...IMO however there is no comparison Karen has become more annoying than Vickie Guerrero each week...Thank God my remote has a mute button..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not criticizing Karen Jarrett but TNA's constant attempts to imitate successful WWE angles. When they do that, it's always going to be second rate. Both characters are supposed to be annoying. They're heels. I wish TNA would stop trying to imitate WWE. In case you haven't heard, Karen was "fired" so she can have surgery on her foot. The angle to replace her hasn't aired yet and I don't post spoilers. But I have a good idea what TNA will do.

    ReplyDelete