Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ronda Rousey nude in ESPN Magazine

So when I check out my blog stats, I also check out common Google search terms. And for the last year one of the most common search terms has been "Ronda Rousey nude" or variations of that. So I heard a while ago that Ronda has done the annual ESPN Magazine Body Issue where athletes pose in the buff. There are various covers for the magazine and the picture you see here is Ronda's cover for the magazine. I dunno. I don't normally buy magazines anymore but I may have to find a copy of this one. ESPN has also posted a behind the scenes video on Youtube which you can check out right here on the blog. She is the third female fighter to do ESPN The Body following Gina Carano and Cris Cyborg. So I wasn't surprised to see Ronda do this and I think she looks fabulous. And she'll break your arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment