Friday, February 22, 2013

UFC 157 Primetime-Rousey vs Carmouche Part III

This third episode of UFC 157 Primetime concentrates on the mindsets of Ronda Rousey and Liz Carmouche leading up to tomorrow's historic fight. I don't know if it was just the way this was edited or Liz really believes this but it is made to look like Liz is underestimating Ronda's journey and determination. If she believes that, it's a huge mistake. I think both have gone through a lot of things that make them great athletes. But we have seen opponents underestimate Ronda before and we all know how that has turned out. Ronda doesn't seem to do that with any opponent. She thought Miesha Tate was a hypocrite but she thought Miesha would be a tough opponent. She doesn't devalue what Liz has been through in her life but Liz does devalue what Ronda has been through. I hear urgency in Ronda's voice but I didn't hear the same urgency from Liz. Like I said, maybe the show was manipulated in editing. I don't know. We'll find out tomorrow. It was nice to see Liz got to bring her mom and sister in to see the show. Enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment