Sunday, December 03, 2017

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Felice Herrig vs Cortney Casey

Here's the match video of Felice Herrig vs Cortney Casey from last night's UFC show in Detroit. These two are decent fighters who are looking to move up in the rankings. Felice seems to have improved a lot lately. And Cortney is OK but I'm not sure she is any better than a midcard fighter. I was hopeful this would be entertaining but it wasn't. They didn't seem to want to fight each other. It was like a three round sparring session. The most entertaining part of the fight was when they flipped the bird at each other during round three. Unfortunately this was bleeped by Fox. I guess they weren't too happy with each other. I'm sure if they were asked why there was no action in the fight, they would blame each other. In the end, Felice won by split decision. But the fight was a dud so I don't really care who won. I think everyone including the fans lost. I've said this before but a win is not just a win especially for someone like Felice who wants into the title picture. She didn't do herself any favors. Check out the video for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment