Saturday, February 24, 2018

Introducing Frank Pozen's Big Bad Podcast

Many of you are probably not aware that I trained in radio broadcasting years ago. A podcast is something I wanted to do for a while. But many of the podcast publishers are clunky and not that easy to use. Yesterday I came across Anchor and not only is it free but I can record using my phone. It actually sounds pretty good but I guess I have to turn down my TV when I record. What I plan to do with the podcast is do previews of upcoming shows and talk about subjects that I don't plant to write about. For example, on this episode, I talk about the history of women boxers trying MMA. I don't know how often I will record a podcast but I will do one tomorrow to preview WWE Elimination Chamber. The podcast is automatically published on all the major platforms including Apple and Google. And I have also embedded it on the blog. If you like, you can leave a voice comment. Maybe some of you have questions about fighters. I dunno. Anyone who wants to be a guest or wants me to appear on a podcast can contact me through the comments. I could add music but I just decided to get started and record. It's not perfect but I'm happy with it and I am open to suggestions. Listen and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff there Frank. I look forward to more from you in the future. I liked the part about Mark Henry finding the wrestler on YouTube and getting her involved in wrestling with NXT.

    ReplyDelete